Friday, April 13, 2007

Week 14

Week 14 has brought a series of new developments:
  1. On Easter Sunday I felt the baby move for the first time on the way to Jim's parents house for lunch. I then felt it move a couple more times on Tuesday but nothing since then. It was really cool!
  2. Tuesday we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.
  3. Today I wore my first maternity shirt to work. It was weird.
  4. Today Jim and I found the perfect day care at Childgarden and signed up to start in January. I'm going to take off until then to spend time with the little one. I highly recommend this place from everything I have seen (even though we aren't there yet). It has day care for infants 6 weeks to pre-K. We were very impressed by everything we saw.
One thing that won't go away and has been with me for the past 4 weeks is this dang cold. Ladies, if you are pregnant do everything in your power *not* to get sick - especially with colds. I hate this so much (and i'm pretty sure Jim isn't a fan of me constantly coughing). It is miserable. =(

Overall it was a wonderful week of baby growing and I cannot wait to see what the next week will bring!!

No comments: