Saturday, January 26, 2008

Daycare Exhaustion

Let me start by saying Libby loves daycare. She loves her teachers. She loves all of the things to do there. I actually tell her every morning we are going to the 'fun place'. Sadly, she actually cries when I take her away. I'm serious. It hurts my feelings a bit but I also am so incredibly happy that she likes it there so much. Part of the crying is caused by how exhausted she is. Lately we have had the 'fun' of dealing with how tired she is in screams. She actually has been falling asleep around 5:00-6:00 pm. It is all due to the fact she doesn't nap very much. Last night she fell asleep around 6:00 pm but had previously eaten at 4:20 pm. She actually didn't wake up until 11:30ish. Poor thing. She was so tired but at least she was tired from having so much fun. =)

No comments: