Her Daddy says she laughs like Alf...I don't think so! It was absolutely adorable. Some of her likes are:
- She loves to have her feet tickled and kissed. She finds that really funny.
- Bath time is fun! I can't believe it - it only took 5 months.
- Anticipates attacks from the Kissy Monster.
- She loves it when we blow raspberries on her cheeks.
- She loves it when Daddy the vampire attacks her neck (it is a guaranteed way to make her laugh).
- LOVES to blow raspberries with cereal in her mouth ALL over Mommy.
- LOVES her jumperoo.
- Still loves to stare at the Mickey Mouse on the top of our bookshelf.
- Loves to be on the floor playing on her Ocean Wonders
- Oh her thumb - how could I not mention how much she loves her own thumb! Dislikes the
Should be able to do:
- Hold head steady when upright - Check
- On stomach, can raise chest, supported by arms - Check
- Pay attention to an object as small as a raisin - Check
- Squeal in delight - Ha! Check
- Reach for an object - Check
- Smile spontaneously - Check
- Smile back when you smile - Check (warms the heart!)
- Grasp a rattle held to backs or tips of the fingers - Check
- Keep head level with body when pulled to sitting - Check
- Roll over (one way) - Nope! Getting closer though!
- Bear some weight on legs - Check
- Say "ah-goo" or similar vowel consonant combinations - Check (Chatty Cathy!)
- razz (make a wet razzing sound) - Check (sadly she even does it with cereal in her mouth)
- turn in the direction of a voice - Check
- Sit without support - Nope! Haven't even tried!
May even be able to:
- Pull up to standing position from sitting - Check
- Stand holding on to someone or something - Not quite
- Object if you try to take a toy away - Check
- Work to get a toy out of reach - Check
- Pass a cube or other object from one hand to the other - Nope!
- Look for dropped object - Nope! She's looked for her bottle when I am burping her
- Rake with fingers a tiny object and pick it up in fist - Check
- Babble, combining vowels and consonants such as ga-ga-ga, ba-ba-ba, ma-ma-ma, da-da-da - Check! Boy howdy!
Well, here is a picture from a few weeks ago that I just love. Classic Miss Libby Lu!
Post a Comment