Here is the recap of everything else =) :
- Peas and Applesauce ---- mixed together! EWW!
- This yellow/orange monkey thing that Aunt Erin, Uncle Adam, Zoe gave her.
- Peekabo - especially in Mommy or Daddy's arms
- This little star thing in her crib - she pulls the chain and it plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". I officially hate the song now because it is what wakes me up in the morning.
- Hugs - she likes to give and receive them!
- Lady Bug Book - It's this cute book that her cousin Zoe has and we picked up a the Zoo. It is awesome!
- Furry toy that moves (aka, Max the Cat)
- Tickling under her arms! So fun!
- Mommy's Teddy Bear (don't judge me!) - she loves to wrestle the bear and totally wins!
- Pureed Meat - EWW! Cannot blame her
- Eating solid foods when Daddy feeds her...only eats well when Mommy feeds her. Daddy is awesome when it comes to the bottle!
- Being hot - it is going to be a LONG summer.
- Puffs - she chokes/gags on them but still wants them. Definitely my daughter. =)
Should be able to:
- Bear some weight on legs when held upright - check!
- Feed self a cracker- check! well, puffs =)
- Rakes with fingers an object and pick it up in fist- check!
- Turn in the direction of a voice - check!
- Looked for a dropped object - check!
- Pass a cube or other object from one hand to the other - check!
- Stand holding on to someone or something - check! Not very well but she can do it =)
- Object if you try to take a toy away- check!
- Work to get a toy that's out of reach- check!
- Play peekaboo- check! It's one of her favorites!
- Get into a sitting position from stomach - no =( not yet!
- Creep or crawl - She can definitely creep. She can back up really well =)
- Pull up to standing position from sitting - nope!
- Pick up tiny object with any part of thumb and finger - check!
- Say "mama" or "dada" indiscriminately - check! Well, Mama but not "Dada"
- Play patty-cake (clap hands) or wave bye-bye- nope! I'm working on getting her to clap her hands
- Walk holding on to furniture- oh no not yet thank goodness. =)
- Stand alone momentarily- check! It's crazy! She can do it for about 5-10 seconds
- understand "No" (but not always obey it)- check! (at least I think so - Daddy doesn't know what to say about this =))
Post a Comment