Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday Fun

Monday was Jim's birthday...his 35(!) to be exact. He asked for a homemade cake and I "forced" myself to make it. For those of you that don't know me that well, I LOVE to bake and try not to do it often since I want to be able to fit through doorways. So the plan was to make the cake on Saturday and then let Libby decorate it as a surprise. Saturday was a bit more action packed than I had planned so Libby didn't get to decorate it until Sunday morning.


03.28.10 Libby getting ready to decorate Daddy's birthday cake

At first she didn't get it but once I brought out the sprinkles she was very excited. She is ALL about sprinkles. The cake is a bit...crunchier than normal. But her Daddy loves it just the same. =)

03.28.10 Libby's finished masterpiece of her daddy's birthday cake

No comments: