Friday, December 28, 2007

Daycare Visit

The big day of me having to take Libby to daycare is getting very close. The daycare we chose has a 'visit day' where you go for an hour to wrap up all of the final paperwork and show you in detail how they will care for the kiddos. Today was that day for us. It is important to note that I did not cry. I almost did a few times as we sat in one room talking about things and Libby was in her 'baby room' with one of the two women that will be taking care of her. The whole experience overall was really good. Luckily we hit it just right where it was Libby's feeding time. I had been nervous that she would not eat for other people but she did. We came into the room where Libby was to find her strapped into a bouncy seat smiling and cooing at the woman taking care of her. It warmed our hearts and eased our nerves! I'm still nervous but I am sure it will be fine....

No comments: