Friday, October 31, 2008

Table Foods

Ah, table foods. I used to look forward to my little kiddo eating solid foods while I would feed her a bottle - especially when mixing up that stinky formula! When we started Libby on solid foods so early at month 4 I just knew that she would be a great table food eater. Boy, I was WRONG! We are still struggling with getting her to eat table foods. We have tried everything! She's doing much better thanks to her awesome daycare being so patient with her but she still won't eat normal kid things like mac 'n cheese or really any kind of noodle. She does love her carbs though. Libby will gobble down pancakes, biscuits, waffles, grilled cheese or fries. Don't even think about giving her any kind of cut up fruit, cheese, or meat of any kind. I just hope this isn't a sign of her being a picky eater from now on and she just doesn't like the chew. I hope.

No comments: