Thursday, December 25, 2008

'Deceptively Delicious' Review

My wonderful hubby got me the cookbook 'Deceptively Delicious' by Jerry Seinfeld's wife for Christmas*. I had been talking about it for months and how I wanted to take a look at it since our little girl won't eat veggies at home. From my understanding the book describes ways to sneak in veggies and fruits into any meal. I don't really know what my expectations were but this book relies on all of the veggies and fruits be pureed vs 'snuck' in like I had thought. While this idea sounds good in theory, I was really happy to get rid of the pureed foods and am not really wanting to bring them back. I will have to if we cannot find a way to get Libby to eat veggies on her own. However, I would, of course, get her to learn to eat them versus me having to sneak them in as that is the whole point of getting her to learn to eat healthy.

* Jim didn't *just* get me a cookbook for Christmas. =) He also got me other wonderful things!

No comments: