Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh so tired

I am amazed how tired I am. I never took naps (until the end) with my pregnancy with Libby but with this kiddo I want one every single day. Last night I even fell asleep about 6:30ish on the couch while Jim and Libby were playing in the same room by me. Unfortunately falling asleep near Libby is sometimes dangerous. I was woken up by my darling daughter swinging a flashlight over my head. Doesn't that sound fun?

I'm hoping this is another thing that ends in a few weeks when I am done with the first trimester. It's hard to focus on things in the afternoon if I haven't had a nap because I am just so tired. Even when I wake up from sleeping at night, I am not really rested. Last night I was able to sleep for 6 hours straight...that is the first time in months that I have been able to do that. Normally I am waking up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom. I wish I was kidding. I think this is boot camp for when the baby wants to eat every few hours.

So for now I am going to nap when I can and have to majorly find a way to thank my dear husband for picking up the slack while I am worthless asleep on the couch. =) I guess I can't say I am worthless though since I am growing our baby, right? =)

No comments: