Sunday, July 10, 2011

TJ: 10 and 11 Months

Obviously I have gotten busy...erm lazy ... in terms of posting here.  I can't believe I skipped TJ's 10 month post!  Shame on me!  In any case, lots have happened in the past few months.  Here are some of the most noteworthy:

  • Sleeping through the night - once we were over the last ear infection 5 weeks ago he started sleeping through the night.  It was a LONG 10 months but I think we're finally able to say he's sleeping through the night right now.
  • Teething - He is up to NINE teeth.  Yes, NINE.  
  • Kisses - When he misses me, he brings me close, opens his mouth, sticks out his tongue, and freaks me the heck out with his mouth full of teeth...that's his version of kissing and it is adorable and frightening!
  • Talking - He is always babbling about something.  I thought since Libby never stopped talking he would be our quiet one...I don't think so.
  • Moving around - While he isn't crawling or walking (or coming close), he is able to move around.  He's quiet about it and is stealthy like a ninja.  You can't figure out how exactly he is doing it but somehow he scoots everywhere just like his big sister did.  He just isn't as flamboyant about it.
  • Table Food - He is a billy goat!  He is completely off baby food  and will eat anything that I put near his mouth.  Sadly he eats more food than his almost 4 year old sister does.
  • Clothing - He is up to a size 3T in clothes.  That even breaks our record with Miss Libby!
  • Water - This boy LOVES his baths and loves water of any kind.  Turn on a facet and you can entertain him for hours.
That's about all that is fit to print for us for the past 2 months.  It is hard to believe the next time I write one of these he'll no longer be considered a baby.  Of course, he'll always be my baby. =)

No comments: