Sunday, July 10, 2011

TJ's First Hair Cut

TJ had his first real hair cut today.  I took him to Sweet & Sassy at West County Mall and made an afternoon of it.  First we went shopping for his birthday party stuff and then people watched at the mall until his appointment at 3:00.  It was awesome just getting to spend one on one time with him.  I was a tad nervous about the hair cut and made it on a whim yesterday after noticing how crazy his hair had gotten in the last few days.  As usual, he showed me I had nothing to worry about and that he is just an angel.  He no longer looks like a baby though and looks like a little man.  Adorable!!  Here are the before/after pictures with more to come later that weren't taken with my phone =)


Before (after just waking up from a nap)

07.10.11 before haircut

And after including a celebratory cookie since he was so awesome!


07.10.11 post hair cut
07.10.11 cookie for being an ANGEL

No comments: