Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nesting Instinct

So I have always been the type to prepare for things. While I know this baby is supposed to come around October 6th, not knowing what day or time is driving me crazy a little bit. However, I have definitely noticed the last few weeks that I have definitely started having this thing called the "nesting instinct". This morning alone I have cleaned every bottle we have gotten and washed all of the bibs we have gotten so far. Last weekend I was obsessed with washing all of the clothes we have for Elizabeth. While I have read this is normal, I am sure people that are watching these crazy actions taking place are completely confused and concerned by them. I am almost obsessed in getting the house ready even though we have a few more months before Baby Ski arrives. So stay tuned for the craziness!

No comments: