Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 27 Review

Well the first week of my 3rd trimester was pretty uneventful. Last Saturday I went back home to Jackson for Kelly's, my cousin, shower. I stayed the entire weekend with my parents which was wonderful. We went to Sikeston and an outlet mall there that has a ton of baby clothes on sale. I spent a lot of money but it was well worth it. =) We tried to go to Lamberts (Home of the throwed rolls) for dinner but it was swamped. We didn't want to wait for hours to eat...soo...we went back on Sunday instead. =) It was a good way to start the week and Elizabeth liked the food a lot.

The rest of the week was pretty quiet...work kept me busy and Elizabeth is getting more and more active. One thing that is changing is that I can definitely tell a difference in my level of peppiness....or the lack of it. I, on average, have been going to bed between 8:30 and 9 each night this week. I know this may not come as a shock to some since I am not exactly a night owl...but I have to actually force myself to stay up that late. I am not a nap taker but I might have to become one in order to stay up a little later at night. But if that is the only thing I can complain about, then well, I won't complain. =)

No comments: