Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Public Thank You

Some of you may not know but Jim has been home for the last 2 weeks. This has been a huge help while I continue to heal from the surgery and adjust to having a baby. We've been doing shift work so that we both can get some sleep but all of that ends today. Jim, sadly, officially returns to work tomorrow. I'm not only sad because I know I'll be sleeping less but mostly because I'll miss him and his help. So, I'd like to tell everyone that Jim is a wonderful Daddy. And to Jim...

Thank you for all you have done for us! I know I would not have healed this quickly nor adjusted to this whole 'baby thing' nearly as fast. =) --- Holly

Thank you for taking care of me at night! I hope Mommy can do half as good as you! --- Libby

We love you!!!

No comments: