Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week 25

No real updates this week...baby is getting bigger and stronger. Sleeping is getting tricky because I can't make it even 2 hours w/o having to get up from the dancer using my bladder as a spring board. I'm not complaining though...I like knowing when she is awake. =)

In family news....
  • My sister had a shower last week and it was so great to see her and her husband, Adam, so happy. They received so many wonderful things and their little one is going to be so happy. =)
  • My cousin has a shower next week and I currently have 4 cousins on my Dad's side that are pregnant. 3 of us will all have our babies between Sept 3rd and October 6th. The other will be coming in January. It is so awesome to think that these kids will get to be about the same age and grow up together.
I think that pretty much sums up week 25!

No comments: