Friday, November 14, 2008

Libby's Progress

The last few weeks we have made a ton of progress with Libby's milestones. I really owe it to her wonderful daycare. (How often have you heard me say that?!) She is now standing for 20-30 seconds at a time by herself, taking a few steps on her own to people (or things she shouldn't have), and is almost completely on table food (except at dinner time we give her one jar of veggie baby food). What a difference a few weeks makes! She's eating (or at least trying) anything I put in front of her - pancakes, waffles, fish, chicken nuggets, etc. I'm also happy to report she is no longer just throwing everything on the floor when she is done. We're also making progress on eating with a spoon. As long as it is thick enough, she has no problem eating with it.

Drinking milk was also a problem for about a month. Libby was eating yogurt with almost every meal/snack just to get the minimum amount she needed for the day. Now she downs at least 4 or 5 oz every morning before I take her to daycare. It is no longer a problem. =)

I can't wait to see what today brings! Every day is a little different and more exciting!

No comments: