Monday, December 14, 2009

1st Annual Mirly Cookie Party

We decided to try to start a cookie party as a tradition for the Mirly half of my family. This year we hosted it at my sister's house. We made about 14 (!) dozen cookies (i think) and that was with me making about 8 before we got there so the kiddos could decorate some. They were able to decorate about 3 dozen in about 20 minutes. There were sprinkles flying everywhere! Not really =) But they really did about 3 dozen in 30 minutes!



12.05.09 First Annual Cookie Party (9)

12.05.09 First Annual Cookie Party (6)

12.05.09 First Annual Cookie Party (12)
The really special thing about it was that it was my Dad's first time decorating cookies! He did a great job. Oh, and my mom really was there even though I missed her in every single picture I took. She, in fact, did the bulk of the baking that day. Here is proof.


12.05.09 First Annual Cookie Party - Grandma Proof

It was a great time and I really do hope we can continue this tradition!

No comments: