Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not in Kansas Anymore

We're still adjusting to living in the county from the city. This week proved to us we no longer live on a busy street. Each morning I go up around 6:45am to get Libby up and look out the window. This is my way of knowing the forecast since I do not trust the weather people on the news. I was shocked to see NINE deer behind our house in the yard behind ours. I immediately started screaming for Jim...which is NOT a good idea when you are pregnant but it still got him up pretty fast. The deer were beautiful and have been back several times over the past few days so it must be a good spot for them. Libby thinks they are big dogs. We are definitely not on Delmar anymore!

02.17.10 Deer in our Backyard

02.17.10 Deer in our Backyard (2)

02.17.10 Deer in our Backyard (3)

No comments: