Sunday, August 19, 2012

TJ's Day (2012)

It's become tradition that for each birthday, they get to have me all to themselves and do anything they want to do.  I started it with Libby's first birthday and luckily have been able to do it ever since.  Last Friday I spent the day with TJ.  I couldn't do the Friday before his birthday but was able to do the one after.  We started out by going to Breadco for bagels.  We had sat down for about 5 minutes before TJ had decided he had had enough of this!


Untitled So onto the zoo we went where we explored and got to see more animals than I have seen in a long time.  The day was gorgeous, the zoo was packed, and TJ and I had so much fun!


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled He eventually got tired and fell asleep on the way home.  After he woke up we went grocery shopping.  I thought Libby was the best grocery shopping partner but how can this little guy not be in the running?

Untitled
Then we ended up playing outside for about an hour before going to collect his big sister at school.  We had so much fun!  Cannot wait till next year!

Untitled Untitled

No comments: