Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sickness Strike Again!

We just cannot stay healthy in our house. Two weeks ago I took Lib to the doctor because she had been pulling on her ear. It turns out she had a teeeny tiny start of an ear infection so they gave her an antibiotic and we were on our way. The next week (last week) she woke up Sunday with gook in her eye. It turns out it was pink eye. That seemed to go away but she was still not acting like herself so I took her back to the Doctor last Wednesday. They found out that the antibiotics did not work and now she had an ear infection in both ears (while still on the antibiotics). It was not good. Oh, and the doctor said I had pink eye too. So off to the pharmacy we went for new, stronger antibiotics that hopefully did the trick. Meanwhile I was starting to get Libby's cold and Jim and I both were really run down because she was getting us up every 4 hours at night. It was rough...but now today we are doing much better!! Last week Jim and I stayed home with her and had some help from my wonderful parents who volunteered to come up to watch/play with her. So it all turned out great and as far as we know, no one else has gotten sick but me. Hopefully we can go a few more weeks before anyone gets sick in the household!

No comments: