He's also incredibly smiley. That little smile just lights up a room. I am a little disturbed by what he thinks is funny (his sister screaming, me running around like a crazy person in the morning trying to get everything done, etc) but I am sure that it will be fine. =) I have to admit that after running around if I look down and see him smiling at me that helps calm me down a bit!
I also have started playing peekaboo with him. He LOVES it. He also loves accents just like his big sister did.
As usual, here is a brief summary of everything that is all about TJ:
- Eating - He is still around 40oz per day. Usually has about 5-6 bottles per day and eats between 6 -8oz each feeding.
- Sleep - Boy have we had improvements in this area! He now usually sleeps 6-8 hours (usually 7 or 8) from 8pm until about 2-2:30am. It has been heavenly!
- Diapers - We still are going through about 8-10 per day with at least 1-2 dirty ones.
- Attitude - TJ is still pretty laid back and only gets upset when he is hungry or gassy. He loves to look around and snuggle with anything warm. He is also a morning person!
- Likes - looking around, cuddling, cars but only if they are moving, peekaboo, mommy, daddy, libby, accents, bathes - yes that's right! He actually likes baths now!
- Dislikes - mommy/daddy not making his bottle fast enough
Post a Comment