Monday, April 23, 2007

Dreaming of a ...

So I have always had dreams that are pretty real feeling. This will probably sound crazy but the baby seems to be enhancing these dreams. For the first few months I would dream of baby boys - calling the baby by the boy name Jim and I have picked out. But for the last month all I dream is about a baby girl. Perhaps this is my brain playing tricks on me or that I had just completely convinced myself it was a boy and it wants me to explore the other possibility - who knows! All I know is I had a very, very scary realistic dream last night that involved labor to people visiting the hospital to going home with a baby girl. I just kept staring at the little pink bow they stuck in her head and saying, "But I thought you were a boy". So confusing! While there are members of my family that do not want to know what I am having and my sister is not finding out what she is having, I need to know now. At least that is one less thing to let my imagination run wild in my dreams. 30 days to go till I know for sure...

No comments: