Saturday, March 22, 2008

Laughing

I am very happy to announce that our little girl now loves to laugh. In fact, when she laughs, she cracks herself up at hearing herself laugh which makes her laugh more. It is absolutely adorable. Her laugh is really funny and is more of a scream like "Ha" but you can tell it is a laugh. Squealing is also funny and fun to her. It sometimes hurts me because it usually involves pulling my hair (she finds that hilarious)...but sometimes it is worth it. =) I worry that no one besides myself and Jim will hear her laugh for awhile because she is a bit of a grump when it comes to just about everyone else except us and the daycare. We'll bring her out of her shell someday! The Dr said there is no way to fix this and she'll have to come out of it on her own. I hope she is wrong!

No comments: