Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

So I am a few days late in wishing everyone a happy new year! Jim, Libby and I took a "tiny" 16.5 hour trip to Disney World over the past week - actually leaving on Jan 1st at 5:30am! We overall had a good time...it is a different experience with a 2 year old so we weren't sure what to expect. Libby's favorite ride was hands down the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups in the Magic Kingdom. And her next favorite thing to do was either meeting Mickey and Minnie at Mickey's house

01.05.10 WDW - Magic Kingdom - Meeting Mickey and Minnie (10)
or eating with Donald, Minnie, and Goofy at Cape May for breakfast!! This girl is truly lucky...I never got to do this!
01.06.10 WDW - Character Breakfast (9)
01.06.10 WDW - Character Breakfast (4)
01.06.10 WDW - Character Breakfast (14)
(and yes, that is her fist bumping Donald Duck who was her favorite of the morning)

Of course I took a million pictures, so I won't bomb you with all of them but I will leave you with the video of Libby meeting Mickey and Minnie for the first time.


No comments: