Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Working 9-5

Ok so I don't work 9-5 but I am the luckiest girl in the world because I get to work from home 4 days a week!  Being a momma and working full time can be two jobs in one, so eventually I got the "Ocean Room" in our house (don't ask) as my office versus my hubby using it.  He had previously had a job that allowed him to work from home several days a week but his new job doesn't allow for that.  In any case, I previously had all of the stuff I needed: a desk, a good monitor, keyboard that was pretty quiet while I speed type, printer, fax, etc.  The only thing I really wanted was more room to work.  So what is a girl to do but redo her office?  So I give to you my new AWESOME office that allows me room to work and then the other half of the room allows my kids to play and co-exist in the room w/me without really disturbing me!

And yes, I realize that there are paintings of fish and sea creatures on the wall...that is phase 2 of the renovating process :)

All finished!  Sooo happyWith stuff

No comments: