Monday, December 31, 2007

End of 2007

I thought about doing an end of the year review for 2007 but considering I started this blog in March, I am pretty sure everything I would say would just be repeated on this post. I would just like to say this has been an absolutely wonderful year filled with so many wonderful things. I had a baby, my sister had a baby, sooo many family members and close friends had children, my Dad retired (yay!), I got to go to Disney World (hehe - I had to throw that in), and there are just so many more things that I just cannot list them. I really feel that 2007 was the year of growing up and it was definitely the year of the babies. I cannot wait to see what 2008 will bring. I have several resolutions...some new and some I repeat each year because I am not successful at them. So here we go.

2008 New Year's Resolutions:
  • Spend more time with my family and less at work.
  • By Elizabeth's 1st birthday, be at my goal weight.
  • Run a half marathon before the end of the year.
  • Organize the house so it is more functional.
I think that's it...we'll see how many I achieve! I honestly just can't wait to see how Elizabeth develops in the next year. She has changed so much in the last 3.5 months that I can't even fathom what she will be like by the end of 2008!

Happy 2008 everyone!

No comments: