Sunday, February 17, 2013

Half Marathon Recap: Week 5

I cannot believe it's only been 5 weeks.  The progress is just amazing!  I just feel so good running and don't think I look like as much of a dork anymore.  I do need to start going outside to get the feel of that very, very soon.  Here is my progress this week!  I cannot imagine going under 3 miles.  My attitude has just adjusted so quickly to this training schedule!

Day 1 (Sunday): 6 miles  OFF; I did my long run on Saturday
Day 2 (Monday): OFF; 2 miles @ 11:04 min/mile pace
Day 3 (Tuesday): 3 miles @ 11:41 min/mile pace (stomach bug! ugh)
Day 4 (Wednesday): 3 miles OFF
Day 5 (Thursday): OFF; 2 miles @ 11:18 min/mile pace (ran out of time for 3 miles)
Day 6 (Friday): 3 miles @ 11:25 min/mile pace
Day 7 (Saturday): OFF

No comments: