Monday, May 10, 2010

Picnik

I take a lot of pictures.  A lot.  Earlier this year I finally purchased a year's subscription to Picnik so I could have some fun editing photos...only I never really had time to do much with it.  I fell in love with this picture I took of Libby over the weekend playing at her grandparent's house.  I don't know why I love it so much..it is "just" of her running but it sums up my little girl to me.  She's a free spirit.  So I had some fun with the images.  I had a good time with them. =)


Original:
05.09.10 Libby playing (4)


Attempt #1:
05.09.10 Libby playing (playing with picnik)


Attempt #2:
05.09.10 Libby playing - picnik v2


Altering Attempt #1:
05.09.10 Libby playing (playing with picnik)


Altering Attempt #2:
05.09.10 Libby playing - picnik v2

Ah, my little girl =)

No comments: