Saturday, September 8, 2007

Week 35 Review

Well, this week started really well considering we welcomed Zoe last week and it was a long weekend for Labor Day. Jim and I were able to clean the house and just get some relaxation into the schedule. It was a good weekend that continued throughout the week. I had the pleasure of having 2 of my team mates from work travel to St. Louis. The plan is to have a couple of folks each week travel to St. Louis to sit with the testers and get to know folks. Selfishly, I love it because I get to meet folks on my team I wouldn't normally be able to. =) In any case, it was a fun week cause I got to meet them. And then came Thursday when I had my doctor's appointment. That's when I was told I couldn't go back to work anymore. While this should make me happy cause I get some time off from work and get myself healthy for the baby...it was still hard to take. Since that time, I am taking it easy and taking my blood pressure twice a day. I am truly amazed how quickly it is dropping to an almost normal amount. So, this is apparently exactly what the doctor ordered (so to speak). Now, if I can just get the pain in my side to go away...I would be a happy camper. =)

Some other good news for the week. My cousin Kelly and her husband John welcomed their baby girl into this world yesterday at 12:48 pm weighing 7 lbs, 15 oz and was 21 inches long. Congrats guys! I can't wait to meet Taylor Rae!

So far everyone has delivered their baby 1-2 weeks early. Lets see if we keep up that pattern with Elizabeth!

No comments: