Monday, November 19, 2007

Feeding Times

Starting on Saturday I started trying to stretch the feeding times. It worked really well on Saturday during the day. Each feeding time was 3 hours a part. The evening proved to be a different story. We went to church and then to a friend's house and suddenly all of the new stimulation got her off cycle. Sunday morning continued to be difficult to get her to go 3 hours. She would just rather eat 2-2.5 hours and is finding it hard to eat 3 hours a part. You would think she would decrease in the amount she eats but it turns out that she eats just as much. Today I have been working really hard (and struggling) and getting her to eat 3 hours a part. I'm finding I am having to stretch her to 2.5 hours. I figure if she can fall asleep even as she is fussing for food, she can't be all that hungry. Pretty soon you'll be able to see a path in the hardwood floor from where I try to get her to calm down and wait for food. This is going to be harder than I thought!

No comments: