Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy 2 Months!

It is hard for me to believe that Miss Libby is 2 months old today. I find that crazy. It is crazy to think that she has been here for 2 months - some days it seems like she has always been here and others it seems that she just got here. I promise not to get mushy but I just feel like my life is so complete now. Being a Mom is one of the hardest jobs I have ever done but it is so incredibly worth it. Watching my daughter learn and grow is the most wonderful feeling. Unfortunately today is a bit tainted because she gets her shots today. =( Jim is going with us because I am nervous I will cry and I want him there. The good news is with these shots I can take her out with larger groups. It isn't an accident it happened before Thanksgiving. She has a lot of family members still to meet!

No comments: