Looking at the 4 month milestones, I am really happy with our progress. Here are the suggested milestones.Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
- Smiles, laughs - Check.
- Can bear weight on legs - Check
- Coos when you talk to him - hah. Check
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
- Can grasp a toy - Check
- Rolls over, from tummy to back - Nope! Not yet!
- Imitates sounds: "baba," "dada" - Check
- Cuts first tooth - Aww, she's trying poor thing.
- May be ready for solid foods - Check!
So really the only thing we are lacking is for her to roll over. The Pediatrician told us that it might be difficult for her because she is so big. Regardless, I think she is doing really well!!
YAY FOR A GREAT BABY!
Post a Comment