Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Thanksgiving is usually the beginning of the holiday season for my house. This year I decided to start a little early since the weather has been so wonderful. On Saturday I put up the Christmas lights outside. It was 60 degrees! I won’t lie, I had a lot of my neighbors come by and look at me a bit funny but I didn’t care. At least I wasn’t freezing my butt of this year! Plus, I had no idea what I was doing since this is our first Christmas in the new house. In our old townhouse, we only had half of a porch to decorate but in this house we have a full porch to decorate! We’re starting small this year and will build on it for next year. I am determined to get lights up around the roof at some point in time*. Until then, I am enjoying my adorable porch all lit up with Christmas lights and adorned with garland!

* Hubby: consider yourself warned for next year

No comments: